The Bison Cares Campaign allows all employees to donate to their charity of choice through a convenient payroll deduction. Never has there been a time more important than now to donate. What we do now, will impact how we rise when this pandemic ends. Let us show Canada our Bison Spirit and what it means to be One Bison! Thank you to all that participate, your generosity and participation over the years has been greatly appreciated! Visit The Herd to learn more!
Bison Cares Spring Campaign Update
The Bison Cares fundraising initiative this past spring was a success! Your generosity and participation over the years has been record-setting!
Let’s take a look at the success since the Campaign kicked off in the fall of 2014:
- When the campaign started in 2014 we raised: $8,217.00
- Last year, our employees raised almost $42k. This is a HUGE accomplishment!
- Since the beginning we have raised over $225,000.00 for National Charities
By making a contribution to the campaign you can take pride knowing you are making a difference for many families in our communities. The support received for the Bison Cares Campaigns are a reflection of the Spirit of our Bison Employees, and how committed we are to making a difference for our family, friends and in our communities. Bison Cares because we are people driven!
Bison Cares Spring Campaign
Welcome to the new "Bison Cares" fundraising initiative! Your generosity and participation over the years has been record-setting! To bring these efforts into focus, we will be hosting 2 fundraising campaigns in the fall and spring each year. This will consolidate our efforts and create an opportunity for even greater success and momentum by automating the donation process, focusing on specific charities and tracking our contributions.
Never has there been a time more important than now to donate. Food banks are running low on supplies, and critical research must be done to find cures for life-threatening illness and diseases. What we do now, will impact how we rise when this pandemic ends.
Let's show Canada our Bison Spirit and what it means to be One Bison!
The following Charities will be offered in the Spring and Fall:
- Canadian Alzheimer's Society
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- The Humane Society of Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society
- John Martin Memorial Scholarship - The Winnipeg Foundation
The Following Charities will be offered in the Spring Only:
- ALS Canada
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Teen Challenge Alberta
- Missing Children Society Canada
- The United Way
- Robb Nash Project Inc. - CanadaHelps.org
- Canadian Lung Association
- Make A Wish Foundation
The Following Charities will be offered in the Fall Only:
- KidSport Alberta - Calgary Corporate Challenge
- The Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- MS Society of Canada
- Special Olympics
Dress for your Day is sponsored by the Bison Cares Campaign.
- Minimum $20 donation (only whole dollar amounts please).
- You may now pledge a donation to multiple charities.
- Total donations of $50 or more will be split between two pay periods.
- Two payroll deductions will occur, mid-month and at the end of the month.
- Donation will appear on your T4 as a charitable donation.*
Thank you for participating in the Bison Cares Campaign.